Friday, December 28, 2007

Tres Joses

Today was to be the day. I left early so I could get there for some of their famous breakfast burritos. I pulled into the parking lot at 7:30 as somebody paid for their burritos. After summoning the necessary courage and scrounging around to find five or six quarters, I made my way to Uno Jose. Before he opened his mouth, his eyes told me everything I needed to know.

There were no more burritos. At 7:30 in the morning, on a Friday between two holidays.

Help me with this. Were this many people purchasing burritos today, or do the Three Joes only make 12 burritos. I mean, I know 7:30 is not exactly early, but its not late either. The Cupcake Cottage can stay open for at least two hours on Saturdays. Surely I don't have to go at 6 to get burritos.

Anyways, I'll try again. Can everybody not go to Tres Joses on Monday of this coming week so I can score a 'rito? Or, if somebody knows one of the Joses, please have him hold onto an extra burrito until I get there. I'll be the guy with the nervous, anxious look on my face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had Tres Jose's breakfast burritos, yes they're good (could they really not be good) but I promise you it's not going to live up to the hype. Pre-made, egg, cheese, meat...they are a dime a dozen around here. Melis on Vickery was already mentioned but down the street at the c-store at clover has some pretty darn good burritos too. Drive down north main, stop at any walk up taqueria and every one will be as good or better than Tres Jose's.